Secular Schooling, Love, Family, Friends, Playing, Cooking, Baking, Gardening, Arts & Crafts, Music, Dance, Traveling, Reading, and Volunteering

~~~~~



all while living with Chronic Illness



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bought an iPad

I took the plunge and bought an iPad. I knew the battle was futile as soon as I walked into the Apple Store. All those smiling faces and friendly salespeople were just too much for my already weakened condition.

So as you can imagine I have spent the last few days at the iTunes store looking at educational apps for the kids. It didn't help that we are all feeling a little under the weathers so it was a cuddling and movie watching weekend.

I am going to try to write reviews on the apps we're using. Looking on-line and in the app store I was completely overwhelmed by the choices available! I hope they will help others in their quest through the mountain of educational apps.

1 comment:

www.malaysiastory.com said...

ipad is really great. but really sensitive too. take care of your ipad :) have fun!